Colgate® Kids Cavity Protection Toothpaste
Clinically proven cavity protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth.
Active ingredients: Sodium fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Inactive ingredients: sorbitol, water, hydrated silica, PEG-12, cellulose gum, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, sodium saccharin, mica, titanium dioxide, FD&C blue no. 1
Indications and Usage
Helps protect against cavities.
Colgate® Kid's Cavity Protection with fluoride has been shown to be an effective decay-prevention dentifrice that can be of significant value when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care.
Directions: Brush thoroughly at least twice a day. Best after meals or as directed by a dentist or physician.
For children between 2-6, use a pea-sized amount and supervise child's brushing and rinsing to minimize swallowing. For children under 2, ask a dentist or physician.
Warnings: As with all fluoride toothpastes, keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Other Colgate Products Related to Caries
- Colgate® PreviDent® 5000 Booster Plus (Rx only)
- Colgate® PreviDent® 5000 Plus (Rx only)
- Colgate® PreviDent® Varnish (Rx only)
- Colgate® Phos-Flur® Rinse
- Colgate® PreviDent® 5000 Enamel Protect (Rx only)
- Colgate® 360°® Fresh 'N Protect™ Tween Toothbrush
- Colgate® 360°® Toothbrush
- Colgate® Gel-Kam® Preventative Treatment Gel
- Colgate® PreviDent® 5000 Dry Mouth (Rx only)
- Colgate® PreviDent® 5000 Sensitive (Rx only)
- Colgate® PreviDent® Brush-on Gel (Rx only)
- Colgate® PreviDent® Dental Rinse (Rx only)
- Colgate® Wave™ Gum Comfort Toothbrush
- Colgate® Wave™ Toothbrush
- Colgate® Wave™ ZigZag™ Toothbrush
Other Colgate Products Related to Pediatrics
- Bubble Fruit® flavor that kids love
- Helps strengthen and protect teeth from cavities
Characteristics and Benefits
How to order
Colgate® Cavity Protection — Great Regular Flavor 1.3 oz
Dosage and Administration
Directions For Use