Colgate® Optic White® Professional Touch-Up Whitening Kit*
Fast, comfortable, easy-to-use at-home teeth whitening. 9% Hydrogen Peroxide touch-up gels for 5 days of additional whitening. Designed for no tooth sensitivity. Reusable whitening device not included.
*Available through Dental Offices
- Breakthrough Ionic
10 minutetreatment for just 5 days
- Designed for No Tooth Sensitivity
- Comfortable Silicone Tray with No Light Or Heat
- Breakthrough Ionic
Make sure to carefully load the tray with the gel as shown in the instructions. It is important to load the bottom of the tray from pinhole to pinhole. You may opt to ease into the 5-day treatment with any of the below options, especially if prone to gum sensitivity or if recommended by your Dental Professional. Results may vary if deviating from packaging instructions. Please visit www.colgateprofessional.com/owp-at-home to watch step-by-step instructional videos.
- Use a little bit less gel on each arch for the first few days of the treatment. (Results may vary if deviating from packaging instructions.)
- Decrease the treatment time for the first few days. (Results may vary if deviating from packaging instructions.)
- Decrease the frequency to every other day. (Results may vary if deviating from packaging instructions.)
Wipe off any excess gel from the edges before putting the tray in your mouth. This should help prevent the gel from touching your gums. As some people may experience tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort when using whitening products, these tips can help you be more comfortable during and after treatment. If significant tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort develops and persists after use of Colgate® Professional Optic Professional®, please consult your Dental Professional before continuing use.
Use two gel tubes per application: one gel tube for
topside and another for bottomside of the whitening device. Some patients prefer to start with half a gel tube per arch. Squeeze gel from tube to evenly fill the floor of the device. Start from the center and move outward, creating a continuous line. Do the same from the center dot to the other side.
glycerin, water, hydrogen peroxide, potassium nitrate, carbomer, sodium, saccharin, sodium hydroxide, flavor, EDTA
10 9% Hydrogen Peroxide Whitening Gel Tubes 0.17 FL Oz (5 mL)
Use ONLY the provided Colgate® Optic White® Professional Complete set
- The Colgate Optic® White® Professional kit contains NO SERVICEABLE parts. Do not attempt to open any of the components
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Products containing peroxides are not recommended for use by children under 12 years of age
- Avoid using this product if you are known to have a contact allergy to nickel
- No modification of this equipment is allowed
Colgate® Optic White® Professional In-Office Whitening Kit*Fast, comfortable in-office teeth whitening with an advanced Ionic Whitening Device.View product »
Colgate® Optic White® Professional Take-Home Whitening Kit*Fast, comfortable, easy-to-use at-home teeth whitening with an advanced Ionic Whitening Device.View product »