- Clinically proven
- Two great-tasting flavors
- Available without a prescription
- Safe and effective for hypersensitivity, caries control, and decalcification
- Two great-tasting flavors
- Economical; found in drugstores (see pharmacist)
For hypersensitivity and caries maintenance.
Other Colgate Products Related to Caries
- Colgate® PreviDent® 5000 Booster Plus (Rx only)
- Colgate® PreviDent® 5000 Plus (Rx only)
- Colgate® PreviDent® Varnish (Rx only)
- Colgate® Phos-Flur® Rinse
- Colgate® PreviDent® 5000 Enamel Protect (Rx only)
- Colgate Total® Advanced Toothpaste
- Colgate® 360°® Fresh 'N Protect™ Tween Toothbrush
- Colgate® 360°® Toothbrush
- Colgate® Kids Cavity Protection Toothpaste
- Colgate® PreviDent® 5000 Dry Mouth (Rx only)
- Colgate® PreviDent® 5000 Sensitive (Rx only)
- Colgate® PreviDent® Brush-on Gel (Rx only)
- Colgate® PreviDent® Dental Rinse (Rx only)
- Colgate® Wave™ Gum Comfort Toothbrush
- Colgate® Wave™ Toothbrush
- Colgate® Wave™ ZigZag™ Toothbrush
Other Colgate Products Related to Dentin Hypersensitivity
Product # Description 733021 Gel-Kam® Fruit & Berry (4.3 oz) 733022 Gel-Kam® Mint (4.3 oz)
Gel-Kam® Gel is a 0.4% stable stannous fluoride gel that has been shown to be an effective decay-preventive home-use gel that can be of significant value when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. With regular use it also has been shown to relieve sensitivity in otherwise normal teeth. However, clinical effectiveness against plaque, gingivitis, or other periodontal indications has not been proven.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Use after regular brushing and flossing. Shake excess water from your toothbrush and cover bristles with gel. Brush thoroughly. Keep on your teeth for one minute, then spit out. Do not swallow. Do not rinse, eat, or drink for 30 minutes. Use once a day for cavity prevention. Use twice a day for sensitivity relief or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure all sensitive areas are covered by using a toothbrush or a cotton swab. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or physician.
Active ingredient: 0.4% (w/w) stannous fluoride
Other ingredients: Glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, flavoring
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. See your dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Do not use this product longer than four weeks for sensitive teeth unless recommended by a dentist or physician. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Colgate Total® Advanced ToothpasteColgate Total® provides long-lasting antibacterial protection you can't get from regular fluoride toothpastes.View product »
Colgate® Wave™ ToothbrushErgonomically designed for comfortable brushing. Colgate<sup>®</sup> Wave™ Toothbrush has a curved handle to fit your patient's hand snugly and comfortably for brushing control.View product »
Colgate® PreviDent® Brush-on Gel (Rx only)Colgate<sup>®</sup> PreviDent<sup>®</sup> brush-on gel is a 1.1% neutral sodium fluoride brush-on gel designed for at-home use by all patients who require extra-strength fluoride protection. Ideal home therapy for the adult patient.View product »
Colgate® PreviDent® 5000 Booster Plus (Rx only)PreviDent<sup>®</sup> 5000 Booster Plus (1.1% Sodium Fluoride) Prescription Strength Toothpaste (Rx)View product »