- Replenishes natural calcium and phosphate back into weakened enamel to fill in rough spots
- Gently polishes the tooth surface so it's smoother and bacteria are less likely to stick
- Utilizes a unique, active fluoride formula that transforms enamel from rough and weakened to smooth and strong
Recommend Colgate® Enamel Health™ toothpaste to your patients for stronger, healthier enamel.
- Strengthens enamel 4x better*
- Helps replenish natural calcium.
- Gently polishes teeth so germs are less likely to stick
- Anticavity fluoride protection.
- Freshens bad breath.
- Clean mint paste flavored toothpaste (add in 4x chart).
*vs an ordinary fluoride toothpaste after 3 applications in an in-mouth study.
- Builds increasing protection against sensitivity
- Helps protect against cavities
Directions: Adults and children 12 years of age and older - Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), or as recommended by a dentist or physician.
Children under 12 years - consult a dentist or physician
COLGATE® ENAMEL HEALTH™ PROVIDES STRONGER PROTECTION AGAINST ACID ATTACKS
Product # Description US05438A
Colgate® Enamel Health™ Toothpaste (0.85 oz trial size)
176389 Colgate® Enamel Health™ Sensitivity Relief (4.0 oz. tube)
Find out more on Colgate® Enamel Health™ Sensitive Teeth Toothpaste
Click here to see Enamel Health variants available at retail.
Colgate® PreviDent® 5000 Enamel Protect (Rx only)PreviDent® 5000 Enamel Protect (1.1% Sodium Fluoride, 5% Potassium Nitrate) Rx only Prescription Strength Toothpaste for Sensitive TeethView product »