Colgate® PreviDent® 5000 Booster Plus
1.1% sodium fluoride toothpaste. A dental caries preventative toothpaste (Rx only).
Important Safety Information
• This product is for once daily, topical use.
• Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children.
• If accidentally ingested, you may experience burning in the mouth and sore tongue. Side effects may occur soon after such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal pain.
Full Prescribing Information
* Statistically better when compared to MI Paste Plus™ topical crème and PreviDent® 5000 Booster.
† Comparison vs PreviDent® 5000 Booster.
- Adapted from NHANES (collected between 1999 and 2004) data regarding dental caries in adults as presented in National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research. www.nidcr.nih.gov/DataStatistics/FindDataByTopic/DentalCaries/DentalCariesAdults20to64.htm “Table 2: Percent of Adults with Untreated Decay in Permanent Teeth.” Accessed on April 14, 2015.
- Morgan AM, Joziak MT, Patel V, et al. In vitro pH cycling model after 10 and 20 days. J Dent Res. 1992 (Spec Iss A): 2034, 2013.
- Joziak MT, et al. Comparison of enamel fluoride uptake and fluoride release from liquid and paste dentifrice. J Dent Res. 2003; 82 (Sp Issue). Abstract 1355.