Efficacy and Safety of
Colgate Total® with Triclosan
Ordinary anticavity toothpastes only protect the 20% of the mouth that is hard tissue.1 The unique formula of Colgate Total® adheres to both hard and soft tissue for whole mouth protection.*†2,3
- Unique triclosan/copolymer formula helps to ensure delivery and retention of of triclosan to teeth and soft tissue.
- Works for up to 12 hours to help prevent bacterial plaque formation
- Over 90 clinical studies involving 20,000 patients1
- ADA Seal of Acceptance
- Only toothpaste approved by the FDA to help fight plaque and gingivitis.
- Five great-tasting formulations
- Professional confidence
- Effective against caries, gingivitis, plaque, calculus buildup, and malodor
- More plaque and gingivitis reduction than regular fluoride toothpaste*2
- Safe and effective
- Provides long-lasting antibacterial protection
- Patient compliance